Now that you recognize what it needed to be a leader, how precisely do you become a superstar sponsor to your downline?
First off understand that sponsoring is not talking about an event. It’s a method, a development. It’s not something that occurs immediately. It’s something that comes about over time.
Once you sponsor somebody, it isn’t the end of the deal, it’s the kickoff. Individuals frequently tell me they sponsored somebody. Actually, they haven’t yet sponsored them. Admittedly, they might have signed them up, but they haven’t yet truly sponsored them.
Once you sponsor a new member, you’re starting a working relationship. Webster’s Dictionary specifies a sponsor as an individual who makes him/herself responsible for another. Being a sponsor bears re*spons*ibility. As a matter of fact, the root word sponsor is inside the actual word responsibility. So, in order to be a beneficial sponsor, we must be responsible for our new member to genuinely be a sponsor. Otherwise, we’re merely recruiters.
Once you bring on a new member, they way you become a beneficial sponsor to them is to carry out the following:
1. As soon as they sign on, acquaint them with other upline leaders on the team. Make certain your new member feels well received in their new surroundings. Letting them know that there are other people who have an interest in their success continuing. It makes them feel part of the team. It as well teaches them that they should be doing the equivalent thing with all of the new people they sign on. This is the first component of the duplication method.
2. Make certain that your new member understands the systems that are available to them for adding their new people to the team. Make certain they have all of the conference call numbers, pre-recorded info lines, internet sites, corporate telephone numbers, upline telephone numbers, and so forth. Help them to get acquainted with all of this info. Show them the site, take them to the calls, and explain to them how they fit in to construction of their business. They won’t understand unless you let them know.
3. Get them involved in company or team education straight off. Take them to any education calls you have scheduled, or get them whatever education documents that you have available to you. Run through it with them.
4. Get them involved straight off , today, this second. Not tomorrow or next week, but right this moment. Begin making contact with their warm market with them. If they don’t yet have a warm market, assist them in generating leads and start working those leads at once.
5. Rehearse with them any scripts they’ll be utilizing. Roll play with them. Get them to rehearse it until it becomes second nature.
6. Let them get on the phone with you as you’re doing calls to exhibit the simplicity of enrolling someone.
7. Instruct them expressly on what needs to be done to effectively establish the business. Don’t make them guess about it. If they haven’t done MLM before, they’ll in all likelihood guess wrong.
8. Carry on supporting them and be available for them. Never vanish and don’t hide behind voice mail. Always quickly return phone calls and be enthusiastic about assisting them.
9. As they develop and evolve, give them fresh ideas and expose them to more innovative strategies for recruiting and building the business. Recommend books and tapes for them to listen to and read to aid them in developing into more effective listeners, communicators and responsible business masters.
10. Synopsis: Be responsible. Don’t just sign them up and require them to be successful. You’ll produce failures every time. It is your responsibility if your new member fails, if you neglect to be a responsible sponsor. If you take the time to instruct them and work with them, you’ll be rewarded far more in the future than you put in now.
Being a beneficial sponsor is truly not that hard if you have the right leadership traits. If you’re not a good leader now, it’s alright, put some effort in. Take this info to heart and grow yourself into the leader that you’re committed to becoming. We all have to begin as followers at some point in our lives. And then, at some point, we make the conscious choice to become a leader. It’s either lead, follow, or out of the way. Select wisely!
For more information on correct sponsoring strategies, click Here to get more info about Magnetic Sponsoring.